You may have noticed over the last year or so, more of the Beaufort Fairmont webinars are done by guests than by me. That’s for several reasons.
First, I’ve personally created and recorded over 20 one-hour webinars over the last 3 years. I realized early on, the pace was unsustainable. Coming up with original content takes a good deal of time and energy. I want you all to have the best content you can get, not something I felt like I had to put out there because it was a new month!
Secondly, I wanted to get more voices on the webinars so that you would hear others’ experience. Sometimes two people can say the same thing, but one resonates differently. On the other hand, sometimes people say different things. I want to share different ways of approaching test automation.
Webinars by the Numbers
Webinars since July 18, 2016
Attendance of first Webinar
July 18, 2016
Date of first webinar
Highest attendance so far
People have signed up for webinars
Top 5 Webinars
- How to Become an Automation Engineer – Angie Jones
- What is BDD and How Do We Practice It? – Andy Knight
- Becoming a Test Automation Engineer: Intro to Python – James Jeffers
- Applying the Pillars of Object Oriented Programming to Test Automation Design – Angie Jones
- Selenium: Coding Your Way to Team Synergy – Andrew Krug
5 Noted Guests
- Greg Paskal
- Bas Dijkstra
- Andrew Krug
- Angie Jones
- Andy Knight
3 Upcoming Guests
- Lisa Crispin – Why and How to Engage Your Team in Test Automation
- Melissa Tondi
- Andy Knight – BDD Part 2
Find recordings of these and all our webinars at beaufortfairmont.com/webinars!