Contract (expected 6 mo.)
Preferred locations: NC, GA, CO, IL. No support for VISAs. US-based only. NO AGENCIES.
Our client is building bleeding edge test automation for a high-traffic suite of web properties.
Do you like the idea of owning the full roadmap for test automation as well as the frameworks and architecture involved? You’ll own it here. Responsible for the direction, implementation, and support of existing and new automation frameworks.
Your Skills (must have):
Nice to have:
- Test Driven Development,
- Contract Testing, esp consumer driven contract testing with PACT,
- API test automation with Postman.
Application tech stack:
- nightwatch.js, and
Role & Responsibilities
- Research and decide on new technologies and tools to use for efficient testing coverage;
- Continuous improvement in automation, framework, and processes;
- Create and monitor test coverage gaps;
- Always looking to improve;
- Decide on whether and how to use new technologies, like visual testing;
- Assist developers by creating modular test suite.
Other characteristics from the idea candidate:
- Improve performance of e2e test suite;
- Reduce time of manual regression testing;
- Track record of proven technical accomplishments and strong architectural and developmental skills on large systems and projects;
- Deep front-end experience;
- Continuous testing experience; and
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities, record of working well in fast-paced environments.
- Performance testing,
- Load testing,
- Cloud – AWS/Azure.