US-based applicants only. NO THIRD PARTIES. NC, CO, IL, FL preferred. Work will be remote, but may require travel from time to time. 6-12 months contract.
Our client is interested in using licensed test automation software to build out UI test automation. From time-to-time they need this person to write manual scripts, build automated utilities, collaborate with developers, and push for Testability in the application under test. This individual will have an automation-first mindset.
Candidates should have one or more of the following:
• Experience with more than one automation tool,
• Has attained or is currently working toward Bachelor’s degree.
• 3+ years working full-time on Test Automation,
• Openness to using different tools licensed + open source tools,
• Willing to write some manual test scripts in addition to automation,
• Experience succeeding and failing (with lessons learned) at test automation,
• Exceptional communications in English: written, & verbal,
• Able to work legally in the US,
• Ability to read, write, and understand basic SQL,
• Ability to learn new skills and ramp up quickly,
• Strong logic and analytical skills,
• Able to work independently with some support,
• Professional attitude, interactions, demeanor, and presentation,
• Desire to grow.
Nice to have:
• Git (github, gitlab, bitbucket),
• Multiple programming languages.