Updated – 9/11/2020
Contract-only (expected 6-12 mo.)
Preferred locations: RI, NC, GA, CO, IL, FL. No support for VISAs. US-based only. NO AGENCIES.
Our client is building bleeding edge test automation for a high-traffic suite of web properties. They are testing with cutting-edge methods and technologies. Nightwatch.js, PACT (contract testing), visual test automation, API testing, Continuous testing, CI/CD, and more!
Bring the “must haves” and a couple “nice to haves” and learn the rest!
Your Skills (must have):
- Continuous Delivery (releases to production once per week or more often),
- Continuous Integration – ability to run, create, execute tests, configure, setup, orchestrate CI jobs on at least one CI system (Jenkins, GitLab, Bamboo, CircleCI, TFS, etc.),
- Knowledge of Visual Testing.
Nice to have:
- Test Driven Development (or other test-first methodology like BDD, or ATTD.)
- Contract Testing (esp. consumer driven contract testing with PACT),
- Visual testing (Applitools Eyes, Sikuli, etc)
- Performance Testing,
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, other)
- Successful Test Automation in-sprint,
Application tech stack:
- nightwatch.js, and
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create automation to support defect-free applications that delight the customer and help development move fast with confidence;
- Create new automated tests and any framework needed for them;
- Identify issues early in an agile process – at the story level.
Other characteristics from the ideal candidate:
- A track record of proven technical accomplishments and strong architectural and development skills on large systems and projects;
- Deep front-end experience;
- Continuous Testing experience;
- 3+ years selenium-based e2e; and
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities, record of working well in fast-paced environments.